Stay alert to scams: numbers of online scammers posing as trusted financial institutions are rising. The only place you can apply for a Judo Bank Term Deposit is via our official website using the below codes.
- BSB 725-888
- BPAY Biller Code 274753
If you’ve been asked to deposit money to account details that don’t match up with these or received an email or call advertising special rates or asking you to apply, contact our team immediately on 13 58 36 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do not reply to or click on any links in a suspicious email or SMS. Remember, Judo Bank will never send you an email or SMS asking for your personal or banking information. For more information click here
Award-Winning Term Deposit
As at 30 June 2022, Judo’s deposit customers have invested over $4.1 billion in our term deposits, providing valuable funding that supports Australian SMEs. We are proud to have continued to receive industry recognition, winning the ‘Bank of the Year – Term Deposits Award’ from Canstar 4 years in a row, ‘Experts Choice 2020 - 2022 for Term Deposits’ from Mozo and the ‘2020 - 2022 Gold Award Winner’ from RateCity among many others.
SMSF Term Deposit rates
|Term||Interest Paid at Maturity||Interest Paid Monthly||Interest Paid Annually|
|3 Months||4.90% p.a.||4.80% p.a.|
|6 Months||5.05% p.a.||4.95% p.a.|
|9 Months||5.15% p.a.||5.05% p.a.|
|1 Year||5.25% p.a.||5.15% p.a.||5.25% p.a.|
|2 Years||5.25% p.a.||5.15% p.a.||5.20% p.a.|
|3 Years||5.25% p.a.||5.15% p.a.||5.20% p.a.|
|4 Years||5.20% p.a.||5.10% p.a.||5.15% p.a.|
|5 Years||5.20% p.a.||5.10% p.a.||5.15% p.a.|
|3 Months||4.90% p.a.|
|6 Months||5.05% p.a.|
|9 Months||5.15% p.a.|
|1 Year||5.25% p.a.|
|2 Years||5.25% p.a.|
|3 Years||5.25% p.a.|
|4 Years||5.20% p.a.|
|5 Years||5.20% p.a.|
|3 Months||4.80% p.a.|
|6 Months||4.95% p.a.|
|9 Months||5.05% p.a.|
|1 Year||5.15% p.a.|
|2 Years||5.15% p.a.|
|3 Years||5.15% p.a.|
|4 Years||5.10% p.a.|
|5 Years||5.10% p.a.|
|1 Year||5.25% p.a.|
|2 Years||5.20% p.a.|
|3 Years||5.20% p.a.|
|4 Years||5.15% p.a.|
|5 Years||5.15% p.a.|
To open an SMSF Term Deposit with Judo Bank
You will need the following:
- the SMSF's ABN and full name.
- if the SMSF has a corporate trustee, the ACN and full name of the trustee.
- the SMSF's nominated external Bank account details.
For each individual trustee, or director of the corporate trustee, Authorised Representative, Intermediary and/or Related Person:
- a minimum of two of the following three identification documents – Australian Driver’s Licence, Passport and Medicare Card.
- their mobile number and email address for verification and correspondence purposes (each individual requires a unique email address).
- they must be over 18 years of age and not under a legal disability or a disqualified person.
- they must be an Australian resident for tax purposes.
- they must be living at an Australian residential address.