To speed up the application process, please make sure you have all your information handy before you start, as you’ll need the following to be able to open an SMSF Term Deposit with Judo Bank:
For the SMSF, you'll need:
- The SMSF's ABN and full name.
- The ACN and full name of the trustee, if the SMSF has a corporate trustee.
- An Australian Bank Account with another financial institution, which needs to be in the name of the SMSF.
For each individual trustee, or director of the corporate trustee, Authorised Representative, Intermediary and/or Related Person:
- A minimum of two identification documents – you can use your Australian Driver’s Licence, Passport and/or Medicare Card for identification purposes;
- A mobile number and email address for verification and correspondence purposes (each individual or Related Person will require their own unique email address and mobile phone number).
- They must be over 18 years of age.
- They must be an Australian resident for tax purposes.
- They must be living at an Australian residential address.
Please note that we can only accept SMSFs with two or up to four individual natural person trustees. SMSFs with more than four individual trustees cannot apply online for our SMSF Term Deposit product.
Before you open an online Term Deposit account with us you should consider whether it is appropriate for you by accessing and reading our Target Market Determination.
To apply for an SMSF Term Deposit account with us, you must read and agree to the following:
- Important Information;
- Terms and Conditions;
and give the consents listed in the Important Information