The Judo share register is maintained by Link Market Services Limited. By visiting the Link Investor Centre, shareholders can:
- View their holding details
- Register to receive shareholder communications electronically (see below)
- Access and update information held by the Judo Share Registry
- View information relating to transaction history
- Provide their Tax File Number or ABN
- Download forms, change address details, update communication preferences and add or amend details
- When you visit the Link Investor Centre, you will need your Security Reference Number (SRN) or Holder Identification Number (HIN) to verify your identity. Your SRN or HIN can be found on your holding statements
Updating how you receive your shareholder communications
You can make elections as to how you receive shareholder communications, including Annual Reports and documents related to shareholders’ meetings, whether physically or electronically as follows:
- You can make a standing election to receive documents in physical or electronic form.
- You can tell us if you do not want to receive a hard-copy of the Annual Report (noting that you always be able to access and read our Annual Report when it is published on our website and the ASX market announcement platform).
- You can make ad hoc requests to receive documents in physical or electronic form by contacting Judo’s share registry.
We encourage you to update your preferences to receive communications electronically to benefit from more secure, convenient, cost-efficient and timely delivery of online information and to reduce resource usage associated with printing and sending materials by mail.
Visit https://investorcentre.linkmarketservices.com.au and update your communication election by selecting the Communications menu, ensure the ‘All communications electronically’ radial button is selected, and enter your email address.
If you are unable to update your communication preferences online, please contact the Judo share registry on
Link Market Services
Locked Bag A14
Sydney South NSW 1235
P: 1800 754 866
F: +61 2 9287 0303