To open a Personal Term Deposit with Judo Bank you will need the following:
- A minimum of two of the following three identification documents – Australian Driver’s Licence, Passport and Medicare Card
- Your nominated external Bank account details
- Your Australian Tax File Number (TFN) or exemption code - collection of TFNs is authorised by law. It is not compulsory to quote a TFN, however, if you choose not to, you will be charged withholding tax at the highest marginal rate (plus applicable Commonwealth tax levies).
- Your mobile number and email address for verification and correspondence purposes
- For Joint applications, each applicant requires a unique email address
In order to invest, you will need to be:
- over 18 and not under a legal disability or a disqualified person;
- an Australian resident for tax purposes; and
- living at an Australian residential address.
Before you open an online Term Deposit account with us, you should consider whether it is appropriate for you by accessing and reading our Target Market Determination. Here's what you are agreeing to by submitting this application:
You understand that these terms, along with the interest rate that applies to your account and this online application form, govern your relationship with Judo Bank in connection with your account.