To open a Business Term Deposit with Judo Bank you will need the following:
For the Business: (only a Pty Ltd company, trust with individual trustee(s) or registered incorporated association can apply):
- The Business ABN and any other required business identifiers (you cannot proceed without the required identifier)
- Nominated external Bank account details in the name of the entity applying.
- Australian business address and entity must be Australian tax resident.
- All company shareholders must be individuals, not companies.
- Trustee(s) must be individuals (maximum 6 trustees).
For each individual trustee, Authorised Representative, Intermediary and/or Related Person:
- a minimum of two of the following three identification documents – Australian Driver’s Licence, Passport and Medicare Card.
- their mobile number and email address for verification and correspondence purposes (each individual requires a unique email address).
- they must be over 18 years of age and not under a legal disability or a disqualified person.
- they must be an Australian resident for tax purposes.
- they must be living at an Australian residential address.
Please note that we can only accept online applications from:
- Private Companies (i.e. Pty Ltd companies) with up to nine directors;
- Trusts with up to six individual trustee(s); and
- Registered incorporated associations.
Applicants who do not meet the above criteria cannot apply online for our Business Term Deposit product. Contact us on 13 58 36 if you have any questions.
Before you open an online Term Deposit account with us, you should consider whether it is appropriate for you by accessing and reading our Target Market Determination. Here's what you agree to by submitting this application:
You understand that these terms, along with the interest rate that applies to your account and this online application form, govern your relationship with Judo Bank in connection with your account.